We all have those holy grail items that we just cannot get enough of. In this post I will be sharing my “can’t live without them” makeup items for those days when I want to add a extra little glam to my everyday look. Many of the items are under $10 and a real bang for your buck!
1. Nivea a Kiss of Smoothness Lip Balm // I use this to moisturize and protect my lips which is really important in the harsh cold weather. This is usually the base before I put on any lipstick or lipgloss.
2. Avon Glimmerslicks lipliner in the shade Clear // I use this lip liner to prevent my lip products from running past my lip line. Using this in clear makes it versatile and I’m able to use this with any color I desire.
3. Nicka K Eyebrow Pencil in the shade Light Brown // For only .99 cent you can’t possibly complain. I use this brow pencil whenever I decide to go for a thick yet “natural” look or to add a little polish to my already shaped brows. You will love this and it comes in various shades!
4. E.L.F Wet Gloss Lash/Brow Clear Mascara // This is the perfect product to use if you want to keep your brows in place all day. It’s also a good alternative to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel which is $22.00 compared to the $1.00 price of this product.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in the shade Peversion // This is one of the more costly items on my list but it is well worth the price. I am not a big eyeliner wearer on an everyday basis but when I choose to wear eyeliner I tend to reach for this one.
6. Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette // A light dust of a golden eye shadow can easily brighten up your eyes and the makeup look that you were going for. I love a nice shimmery golden eye shadow and this palette holds one of my favorites!
7. Avon Extra Lasting Concealer in the shade Chestnut // Concealing your blemishes and your under eye bags is very important step when applying your makeup. You can conceal and throw on a face powder and you will be ready to go. This concealer has been nothing but great to me and I would highly recommend trying it.
8. L’oreal True Match Powder in the shade N8 Cappuccino // I’ve been using this powder for over two years and I must say that I have fell in love with this face powder. It’s not a full coverage powder and it still provides great coverage. The true match line from L’oreal is one of the best in the drugstore currently!
9. Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in the shade Sunkiss // Perfect product when you want to add a little dimension and glow to your face. This isn’t sold in stores anymore but Milani has some very good products that are similar!
10. NYX Matte Finish Makeup Spray // To solidify the look and lock in all of the colors in I use the NYX Matte Finish Spray, it is a good quality makeup spray that can be found in many stores. If I begin to get oily after using I will follow up with the ELF Oil Blotting Sheets and a little extra face powder.
The finished product: