If you’re reading this right now then I’m hoping you saw part one featuring my makeup essentials from ELF (eyeslipsface) cosmetics. If not then I would like for you to check it out here! This will be about my favorite makeup brushes that I pick up whenever I’m doing my makeup and yes they’re all under $5!
- Eyelash & Brow Brush $1 – I use this to brush out my eyebrows before I fill them in or touch them up with tweezers. This is a brush that you can’t possibly go without and it’s only ONE dollar!
- Blending Eye Brush $1 – The name of this brush is pretty self explanatory but this brush is great for blending out your crease or for perfecting your cut crease.
- Powder Brush $2 – This brush is perfect for adding a highlight or bronzer to your face.
- Flawless Concealer Brush $3 – If you want to dust off or apply your under eye setting powder then this brush should belong to you!
- Angled Blush Brush $3 – My preferred brush whenever applying blush
- Mineral Powder Brush $3 – My favorite brush from ELF! I’ve repurchased this brush several times (currently have two in rotation) and love using it for applying my foundation.
I hope you all check these out for yourself and are able to add them into your brush collection!