I’ve been blogging on Xoxoselenanicole since my freshman year of college, which would make this blog 4 years old. And in these four years I’ve never shared much information about myself but that’s about to change – starting today!
About ya girl:
Major: Therapeutic recreation
Plans after college: After graduation (whenever that will be) I would like to attend graduate school to get my masters in Occupational Therapy. If I do end up following a different path I’d hope that it’s something I love.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Something I would tell my younger self: Don’t give up on yourself, don’t feel inadequate, continue to do the things you love and learn how to accept your time alone.
The last thing I bought: Well, I had went to Walgreens with the intent to purchase discounted Easter candy but I ended up with nothing remotely related to candy – makeup! I got the Maybeline shine shot in the shade Prismatic, a Wet n Wild velvet matte lip color in the shade Looking for a Truffle and the Sugar Crush body spray from Soap and Glory.
A random fact about me: One of my favorite movies is Superbad
My favorite ice cream: World class chocolate from Baskin Robbins. YUMMY!
Dream travel destination: I would love to travel all over the world to be honest. One of the places I’ve wanted to visit since I was younger is Toyko.
What I hate most about school: GROUP PROJECTS!
Why I blog: I love affordable beauty and fashion, and talking about life from time to time. My good friend also began blogging around the same time I created XOXOSelenaNicole, so we would always talk about different ideas for a blogposts and chat about bloggy things. It’s also fun to share these different topics with others, whether my audience is big or small. I just really enjoy reading blogs and blogging. Hopefully my platform will expand in the future.
What’s in my bag: I’m carrying this huge tote from Kate Spade so it’s going to be a bunch of random items LOL
- Two pairs of black shades. One pair is heart shaped and the other is circular.
- A small rose gold Michael Kors wristlet
- My glasses and glass case
- NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Praline
- Travel size Palmers Coconut Oil body lotion
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra Polar Ice gum – MY FAVE!
- 2 Carmex
- Maybelline Shine Shot lipgloss
- Pens and pencils
- Mini hello kitty notebook
- MAC Lipglass in the shade Viva Glam Miley Cyrus
- L.A. Colors babyPOP lipgloss in Clear
- Bag from Dollar tree – mini haul: 2 Milani lipglosses, cotton rounds, hair pins, hair clips, black headbands, Wet n Wild mascara, a car air freshener and a window car cleaner.
Meaning behind my blog name: Honestly, it’s the only name I could come up with. I chose XOXO because it sounds cute and I am Selena Nicole so.. yep lol
….If you’re reading this you’ve reached the end. Sorry, I got a little long winded but I hope you enjoyed getting to know the girl behind the blog!