Do you love discovering new things and saving money on some of your favorite brands? If so this post is for you. Below there are three super cool subscription services and a resource for college students who enjoy online shopping. Part one of my Save Money While You #Slay series is here!
- Influenster is a service that sends you products free for reviewing. The level of items that you receive are based on your social media influence after connecting your SM accounts with Influenster. The items you review will vary depending on your interests like beauty, fashion, technology, traveling etc. Because of Influenster I’ve been able to try items from Bite Beauty, Marc Jacobs, Covergirl, Ralph Lauren and many other popular brands. If you like to try new things and don’t mind doing tasks like reviewing and sharing on social media then sign on up today!
- If you’re a college student who loves to online shop then you must sign up for Unidays! Unidays is a website that gives you access to student discounts from many popular brands such as Boohoo, missguided, Levi’s, Apple, Asos, and MORE. You must have a current student email to use these great deals. You are also required to verify your student status but it’s worth it if you love these brands.
- Sample Source
- Sample Source is another service that sends you products free to “try before you buy”. For this service you have to fill out your profile to give them more information about yourself and the items you’re interested in. They will send you an email whenever there are samples available that fit your profile. You then get the option to choose which items will fill your box. It’s also imporatnt to keep your profile up to date so you can try more things.
- PINCHme is another service where you can get products free for reviewing purposes. For this service you need to take a shopper survey so they can match you with the best samples. Out of the three services mentioned this one is my least favorite because as long as I’ve been using this service I haven’t been a match for many of the sample dates which are once a Tuesday every month. I will say that I have been able to get free magazine subscriptions so I guess it’s okay. You also have to update your profile quite frequently.
- Samples I’ve received: Greenies Pill Pockets for my dog Roscoe, a Scotch-Brite Scrubbing dish cloth (that I loved), a dog food coupon, a grey reducing shampoo for men (for my dad) and Shout Color catcher dye trapping sheets.
That’s all for part two of the Save While You #Slay series. Whenever I find more deals/services I will be sure to create a third part. I hope this series is useful for those who don’t want to break the bank with each purchase/new thing they try.